Fact is, business uptake has been rather slow and tentative. What explains this situation? How have targeted business needs, marketed wearable and immersive products, their value propositions, and investment in companies innovating these solutions, facilitated or inhibited take off?
This TPMA event will provide practical insights to the key business adoption challenges, and suggest strategies, to spur high-payback use of these technologies.
Join us on Tuesday, February 28th at 6:15pm
Fabulous Line-up of Speakers from: IDC Canada, Pycap Corp., InteraXon/Muse, Shapetrace Inc., and eSight Corp.
REGISTER early to get a spot!
Unsure if this topic matters. Check out these stories:
1. VR Market to Hit $64 Billion by 2021
2. GE Begins AR Headset Pilot Projects After Internal ‘Wearables Challenge’
3. Is AR Ready for Mainstream Business
4. VR: New Opportunities for Diagnostics and Surgical Planning
5. Here’s What Happens When You Add Scent to Virtual Reality
6. Will Artificial Intelligence Save Wearables?
Copyright Toronto Product Management Association (TPMA) © 2019